Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Arrived Safely in Kathmandu, Nepal

Just a quick post to let everyone know that I have arrived safely in Kathmandu tonight. The flight was on time and uneventful, just as I like them. I was able to quickly secure my visa for 90 days, claim my baggage and connect with my arranged ride to the Hotel Osho Home.



The only minor exception to this smooth travel day was when a local guy on a motorcycle hit a bump in the road and slide his bike down and across the pavement just as he was trying to pass us. Fortunately he got right up and after a short stop to make sure he was alright we continued on our way.

Tomorrow I start my meditation retreat so I don't know if I will have the opportunity to post any updates during the next ten days but will provide an update once I am able.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Jyatha,Kathmandu,Nepal

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear all is well so far. Can't wait to hear about the retreat!

    ReplyDelete