Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Making Progress

Yesterday I finished inventory of the supplies that were salvaged from the old clinic after the earthquake and finished cleaning the cabinet. I then added the new supplies that I brought with me. Later that afternoon, Hasta, the clinic director arrived and he answered my questions and it sounds like we will able to get up and running this week.
Today was a Hindu holiday called the Festival of Women, where the women dress up and gather to sing and dance. I'm told that they do this to help ensure their husbands live a long life, but you can probably find out more online and check my facts.



Today I also treated my first two patients (Hasta and his mother) and got internet access although the later comes and goes and can be pretty slow.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment